Monday, August 8, 2011

The birth of my online diary

Hi and welcome to my blog.

You can call me Blaire. Not my real name. Although I have no intention of hiding my identity, I'd like to be known for another name and I like Blaire. My name also starts and ends with the same letters as Blaire. So there... You can call me Blaire.

To give you an idea of who I am, I am a Gemini, a middle child, once a runaway bride now a wife, a mother of a 3 year old preschooler and I work in the academe. I am 26 years old but I see myself as young. I I live in the South but I'm always in the city. There.

I have always wanted to blog, but I was too scared. I have a low self-esteem you know. I was afraid I wasn't interesting or smart enough to have my own blog. I also do not have a lot of experiences to share, but as i thought about it some more, I realized why not? I have my own experiences and feelings too! And this is where Ill put them. I also believe that this blog would benefit me because i will be forced to try out new things (which I normally do not do), learn from my own experiences, gain new friends, and practice the art of writing. I know I'm not good - but I will become better, you'll see.

I ponder deeper about what topics I'm going to write in. And I haven't really decided. I'm no beauty junkie, I'm not well-travelled. I'm not opinionated. So, we'll see where this blog takes me. I hope that along the way, I learn more and dream more. I am a pretty boring person and this blog.... could be my chance.

There. Happy birthday to Blaire'sLair. Starting tonight, this blog will be my online home.



1 comment:

  1. it's good to know that you're also a Batanggenya and also works in the academe.same here! :)

    ReplyDelete